Thursday 1 January 2015

Page 1 of 365 - 2015 Edition

Despite not being a massive believer in a new year changing you as a person, I have decided to put up a few goals for 2015, or New Year's Resolutions per se. I think that daily and weekly targets are much more achievable, as the usual "I want to lose weight and have better finances" resolutions don't tend to last long. New Year's can however, be for some, a good kick start.

I would highly recommend that everyone that reads this checks out I Heart Planners. My discovery of their website and ultimately their Get Organized Once and For All e-course stemmed from searching for Filofax inserts a few months ago. Every week you receive an email with a lesson and some take under 5 minutes, but it's crazy how much impact they can have.

1. As advised by I Heart Planners, choose a habit that takes under 5 minutes to resolve, such as making your bed, and work on it every day until it sticks.

2. Change my routine. Sometimes you can feel stuck in a rut and I think this quote sums it up perfectly:

“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” 
― Albert Einstein

3. Stop getting so emotionally invested in TV shows/reduce the amount of time spent on Netflix. Let me know what tv series you are currently obsessing over, mine is The Vampire Diaries (and Gossip Girl, again).

4. Eat healthier and build stomach muscles to help with horse riding, but mostly, value my health more.

5. Get to University and Work Harder as a result. Stop revising for long periods of time and break it up into smaller chunks.

6. Blog more often and regularly, but for myself, not just about random rubbish that'll get more pageviews.

XOXO,

It's Very Perry


No comments:

Post a Comment