Sunday 2 November 2014

Christmas 2014 Wishlist

Christmas 2014 Wishlist







Missguided Lace Dress (£34.99) - This dress would be perfect for New Years Eve, I would team it with black strappy heels from New Look and a new Pandora Ring.

The awesome Microsoft Surface  (from £300) would make working on the go so much easier and easy to transport to Sixth Form and back!

X-Men: Days Of Future Past (£9.99) - An epic, thrilling battle starring Hugh Jackman, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jenifer Lawrence, Halle Berry, Nicholas Hoult, Anna Paquin and Evan Peters to name but a few.

This Sigma F80 Brush (£16.89) would be a great addition to my makeup collection, a must-have for a flawless foundation look.

Any music and fashion lover will adore the FRENDS Headphones (£100), as seen on Zoella.

I've been obsessing with Michael Kors watches, until I discovered this Rose Gold Tayroc watch (£69.99) (anyone noticing a pattern?).

Mulberry Bayswater (from £800) - I'm currently dreaming of finding this gorgeous bag under my Christmas tree. It's so versatile and simple, yet elegant, I wish.

I'm a big animal lover and a horse is close to the top of my list. Horse Riding lessons, however, are a good second best and this Champion Flexair Body Protector (£62) will keep me safe when I start jumping!

The Topshop MINE Leather Buckled Boots (£80) are gorgeous and can be dressed up or down.

And last, but not least, I have been wishing for something no amount of money could buy, good health for all of my family members in these difficult times.

What's on your Christmas wishlist?

x






3 comments:

  1. love the mulberry! i adore mine and they're so worth the purchase

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win an £85 white and rose gold Fossil watch on my blog if you fancy, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Love your Xmas wishlist, thinking to do something similar on my blog! I wanted to ask how you made that image above with the pictures you chose all put together? Which software/programme is it? It looks great! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the late reply, I used Polyvore :) and thanks! x

      Delete