Thursday 23 October 2014

October Home Haul


Long time no see guys, 2 months into A-Levels and they are taking over my life already!

I recently took a trip to IKEA and picked up a few bits and I found some lovely pieces for my room at local wholesalers too, I hope you enjoy!


1.  Ask any member of my immediate family and they'll tell you of my obsession with glass jars. I have no idea how it came about, but now my room is full of jars and other pretty storage items. I picked up this beauty at Homebase for the grand total of £2.99 :O


2. Aaaand again with the jars :') I bought this jar at an amazing local wholesale called Inspirations where they sell the most beautiful home decor items and have the best Christmas displays ever.


3. I also picked up this Melon and Cucumber candle whilst at Inspirations and the combination of both scents is surprisingly heavenly!


4. You can never leave IKEA without buying something and when I visited in early October I picked up more storage stuff (surprise surprise), this is one of many Garnityr boxes that I bought, perfect for under-bed storage :)


5. I had been eyeing up this lamp for weeks, its called the knubbig table lamp and I love the frosted glass with cherry blossoms so much.





6. Of course I couldn't leave IKEA without the coveted skurar plant pot to hold my makeup brushes.


7. I recently visited the Primark Home section of the store and thought I'd try this vanilla candle, At £1 you can't go wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment