Wednesday 27 August 2014

Mini Jewellery Haul: Primark and Lvndr

I've really been loving Primark at the moment and popped into the Chester store with the intentions of purchasing the gorgeous baby blue coat I've been seeing all over the internet recently. Unfortunately, the only sizes they had were way too big :(

However, I snapped up some amazing jewellery pieces which were super cheap too! 






Lvndr is an online shop that sells stunning jewellery pieces and I wish I would've bought so much more! 

On the left is their 'Heart to Heart Ring' in Rose Gold (Excuse my bad photography skills, it is definitely rose gold) and the right is their 'Vine Ring' in Gold. Both were under £4 and arrived very speedily, so I would recommend Lvndr to anyone! 

1 comment:

  1. All the rings are so cute! I really like the ones that have little branches on them :)

    ReplyDelete